When life comes at you fast, make shortcuts. Whether it’s a looming deadline, urgent client request or unexpected personal dilemma, you want to be ready to act and respond quickly. IPad shortcuts can help make that happen and they are easy to create.
I describe how to make two kinds of iPad shortcuts in my article, “How to Make iPad Shortcuts,” posted on AZCentral.com. It’s as straightforward as it gets. Though keyboard and browsing shortcuts aren’t the only time-savers you can enjoy on an iPad, they are among the handiest. Once you set up keyboard shortcuts, for instance, they work system-wide and with nearly all the apps on your iPad.
- How to Make iPad Shortcuts (yourbusiness.azcentral.com)
- PadGadget’s iPad Tips: Keyboard Shortcuts (padgadget.com)
- Type Emoji Faster in iOS with Keyboard Text Replacement Shortcuts (osxdaily.com)
Excellent ebooks on the subject
- Visual QuickStart Guide: iPad; by Chris Fehily — (iBookstore) (Kindle Store)
- The iPad and iPad Mini Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition; by Jeff Carlson — (iBookstore) (Kindle Store)
- iPad and iPhone Tips and Tricks, Second Edition; by Jason R. Rich — (iBookstore) (Kindle Store)