If you’re like most folks, you have multiple email accounts linked to the Mail app on your iPad. If you’re now ready to shed one or two of them — permanently or temporarily — you can make that happen with just a few taps in your Mail settings.
Learn more from this short article that I’ve written about “How to Close Yahoo Email on an iPad,” posted on AZCentral.com. Although focused on Yahoo, you’d take the same prescribed steps to suspend or delete other email accounts on your iPad.
- How to Close Yahoo Email on an iPad (yourbusiness.azcentral.com)
- Email: The ultimate guide (imore.com)
- 6 Ways to Make iPad Email More Productive (mashable.com)
- How to Forward an Email From an iPad (smallbusiness.chron.com)
Excellent ebooks on the subject
- The iPad and iPad mini Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition; by Jeff Carlson — (iBookstore) (Kindle Store)
- iPad: The Missing Manual, 5th Edition; by J.D. Biersdorfer — (iBookstore) (Kindle Store)
- Take Control of Mail on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, 4th Edition; by Joe Kissell — (iBookstore) (Kindle Store)