If you have an app , product or service tailored to the older, wiser Apple iOS device user — or something that their parents, kids and grandkids can use — put it in front of them at Groovin’ on Apps .
Groovin’ on Apps is a fast-growing iPad and iPhone-related blog. Having just launched in February 2012, the site is still very much in its infancy. Still, it attracts more than five thousand unique visitors reading upwards of 7,200 pages every month. The average time visitors spend on the website is over one minute.
Groovin’ on Apps covers how-to, apps, accessories and app-enabled accessories for the iPad and iPhone. It is written for the newbie as well as for the longtime iOS device owner looking to maximize usage. Many of the posts at Groovin’ On Apps are deeply researched and deliberately created or curated to present visitors with the big picture of specific iPad and iPhone features, issues and resources. The purpose of this approach is three-fold:
- Give visitors a convenient “one-stop” learning resource and “launching pad” for the iPhone and iPad.
- Index, spotlight and organize the “best of the best” iPhone and iPad advice and resources out there.
- Provide advertisers and in-post sponsors with a longer digital shelf life and exposure than the typical blog or blogpost.
Groovin’ on Apps posts are written for “iBoomers” — visitors in their 40s, 50s and 60s who own at least one Apple iOS device. They seek quality iOS apps, accessories or services that support their lifestyles and want to optimize the use of their iOS devices at work, home, on the road and online. Unlike their typically tech-challenged parents, tech-savvy children and tech-instinctive grandchildren, Groovin’ on Apps readers generally have the income and resources to purchase the apps, accessories and services that support, enable and enrich their lives.
How to Advertise on Groovin’ on Apps
Review the following sidebar advertising opportunities currently available on Groovin’ On Apps. Each option appears alongside every post on the site:
- Top Banner Spot — 468×60 — US$30/month. Your ad appears above all posts, to the right of the blog’s header. One spot available.
- First Featured Spot — 300×250 — US$30/month. Your ad appears in the right sidebar, right under our social icons. One spot available.
- Second Featured Spot — 300×250 — US$20/month. Your ad appears in the right sidebar, under the first featured spot. Five spots available on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Button Spot — 125×125 — US$10/month. Your ad appears in the right sidebar, under the second featured spot. Ten spots available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Review the following in-post sponsorship opportunities currently available on Groovin’ On Apps. Each option appears within select “Directory” or “List-type” posts only. You can include your logo or other graphic along with a brief paragraph about your app, product or service (image may be resized to fit). All in-post sponsor ads include your company name and directly link to your preferred URL:
- Top Featured Spot — 600×60 — US$50/month. Your ad appears above post, right below the post’s title, preceded by the words “This post is sponsored by:” One spot available per post.
- Bottom Featured Spot — 300×250 — US$25/month. Your ad appears below post, preceded by the words “This post is sponsored by:” Four spots available per post.
Advertising Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read these Terms & Conditions for advertising on Groovin’ on Apps before committing to advertising.
- Your product or service must be family-friendly and relevant to GroovinOnApps.com audience. We will not accept advertising that promotes anything we deem unsuitable for our readers.
- Your advertising term will commence from the date your graphic is added to the website.
- You will be sent a reminder 7 days before your advertising is due for renewal. Once your term is up, your ad will automatically be deactivated unless you advise that you would like to extend your term.
- Advertisements will not be added to the website until full payment is made.
- You are to provide us with the correct sized advertising material. If any image editing is required, an additional fee may apply.
- All images must be checked by you as we will not be held responsible for any errors.
- Our prices are subject to change but we will strive to announce increases prior to the event.
- We currently only accept PayPal for payment of invoices.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before sending your request.
Advertising Request Form
If you are happy with our terms and are ready to advertise, simply complete the form below and we will issue your invoice via PayPal.